LEND A HAND
Over the last two days Doug and Scott have be at this lovely 1940’s home in Joslin doing some upkeep of the building and revamp of the back yard. They sweated it out putting in the hard labour in 39deg heat.
Jobs including –
- Removing old AC unit from the wall and filling in the hole.
- Removing the old brick water tank stand
- Removing a 70-80 yr old orange tree
- Removing an old Aviary and the concrete beneath it
- Repairing and filling cracks in some internal walls (still need to be painted)
- Repair of some storm water drains
- Big clean up of their garden beds.
- Dumping of a range of random junk around the property.